Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Friday, March 30, 2012
Summer after high school


'' In an other life, I'll be your girl. ''
:(
Mentally disturbed again.
Yeap, generally five months left,
in here, this place.

But, I just dunwan to stay for another second !!

I am so much hating here to the max !

Another 30 hours, I'm ending my golden bachelor life !!
New roomate is coming.
My forth one in one and the half year being here.
I wish, with all my sincerest heart,
she is the last one before I go off from here.

I think I can figure out how others see me from outside.
'' That freaky girl just cannot stay with anyone ! ''

Even me, myself, can barely recognise myself.

I used to be liked by everyone.

Why is now being so different ?

When I were back to home,
strangers said to me :
'' Oh, Hazel, where have you been ? It's been a long time !''

When you don't see me,
actually I'm kind of confused where had I been also.

Like I wasn't exist, temporary away from a living world.
Like a lost soul in an empty body wandering
around somewhere on the earth where nobody knows.

Thankyou for letting me to load this page sucessfully.
I feel better again.
I guess a little venting out is my strategy of survival.

I don't want to feel alone;
Hze

11:56 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances