Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Friday, April 27, 2012
Once upon a time


Pretty lame post title.
But I always love to begin something good with this phase.
Because fairytales are all began with this, weren't they?

Hadn't really posted something humankind thing for a long time.
All my posts have became blahblahblah... complain ... blahblahblah

How can I begin with ...

I was once not believe in miracle.
And then it appeared, and now is gone.

That's the reason why it called miracle, isn't?

"A welcome event so extraordinary that it is believed
to be the work of God or Saint. "

Basically, I do changed.

Living here, all the whole dentist dream have ruined everything good I had.

My weekends routine,
my best friends' gathering,
my time with parents and brothers,
my personality,
my social life,
my attitude,
my good friends,
my inspiration in writing,
and now,
my dearest one.

Everything, each of all the things.

I am real all alone now,
physically, mentally, spiritually.

Why making me harder and harder;
Hze




2:31 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances