Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Friday, September 7, 2012
You and Me, A happy ending.


"Love yourself, make peace with who you are."

Weather : Sunny
Mood : Quite emo

One week and five days since I'm back.
Haih. I dunno what am I thinking.
I mean, I am finally back, and not going back anymore.
Isn't this what I'd been living for the last 2 years ??!!

Maybe I'm emo about have no enough money to shop shop shop.
No. I just wanna go out jalan-jalan, not buying anything is ok.
But, please just don't make me fall in love with anything...
Then I must be emo because my bro has started driving.
NOW, I HAVE TO STUCK IN HOUSE UNTIL HE COMES BACK FROM SCHOOL !!
And then, making more emo is
TAK ADA PETROL, HE USED UP EVERYTHING !!
Haih. I dunno if this is the reason making me emo.

You feel bad when good things turn bad but you will feel even worse
when you remember so clearly how good those things used to be.

You've changed, and I've changed too.

I dunno if I am too used to the boring life,
like I need more time to adapt the life I used to live for 20 years.
Funny right?
Looked how huge is the impact.

The other day, Jolene asked me if I'm still blogging.
Like a knife stabbed into my heart.
Seriously, besides academic studies, this is my only co-academic activity,
which is forcibly representable.

I didn't mentioned to her.
I had actually starring at the similar page for 30 mins without anything came to my mind one day ago.

The feeling is 100 times worse than
when you stare at the same page of book without anything goes into your head.

At the moment is like
"Doom. No inspiration at all? Eh, hello ! You finally successfully loading this blogger page lea !"

Until yesterday, so much built up emotions.

Sometimes, I'm not lacking of confidence, I just afraid of too much disappointments .

Still in searching;
Hze


12:18 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances