|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Colours and Promises
" I love you for a thousand years. "
Blogspot marathon tonight. Too much of Junior Hazel tonight. I really feel the aging inside me. Reading the introduction about my little bloggie, feel so hilarious. It's all childish description and immature words. But I decided to leave it the way it has being. Those are my youth, aren't they ? My once upon a time, no worries, just care about how pretty must my bloggie be looked like. I managed to restore a new chatbox on your right side months ago. It's still new to me, 'cause I rarely see it and it still looked fresh. Here, was a famous place before. My bestfriends will want to read my latest post. My boyfriend will never miss any post I blogged. But now, no more fans, followers are either invisible or deadly passing by. But I'm happy to see strangers dropped some little messages to me in my chatbox. I don't even know they get to know my bloglink. I never really promote it, and the very last time I called it active was when I hadn't gone to India. I think I wanna blog again. You know what, we all own a sticker book, a drawing book when we were young. But this is the book keeps all my childhood stories. Too much about me for me to let it goes. It's been long enough for us to talk again; Hze
1:59 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||