Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Saturday, December 29, 2012
I've died everyday waiting for you


" Say I love you but you're not listening. "

Hey people.
Oh no. There is probably no one left anymore.
Yea, once upon a time,
I was sticking up myself all day long to this, my pretty little paradise,
creating my own registered imagination.
And now, I can hardly recognize here, recognize myself.

Something inside me brought me back to here.
Something inside my blood.
 Uh huh? Sounded too serious ?
Yea, it is a serious case.

Everytime I write,
is just like a reminiscence of my previous writing.

The one sitting in fornt of the screen is no longer the same;
so as the screen has been updated to a different one.

But I never forget how writing brings peace to me.

Nah, nah. Not emo today.
Maybe I have forgotten how does an emo be felt like.
Or perhaps I can't really clearly differentiate emo or not emo
as time has came so far.

I wish I can write passionately again.
I sincerely wish.

I wish I am me again;
Hze

1:41 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances