|
Love
locked
down And I continue to write the love story.. |
|||
|
Friday, October 3, 2014
Laters, baby
In each of our lives, thousand or more, literally countless of people have came by.
Some were once in our lives, playing such important roles, others just passed by. And very few of them remain til now. I honestly have no idea whom I really left in my life, for now. I'm so glad that I still remember the password of my blogs. You see, I still come here, afterall. I guess I need to start writting. Aherm. I mean blogging. Maybe I don't. Because I tend to forget things very soon nowdays. Yea. THINGS. When you feel the disappointment, that's because not everyone you expect has the same heart as you. HEART. And in all kinds of love, the feeling suppose to be mutual. If it isn't so, why the hell are we wasting time further ? I barely can recall memories nowdays. Long-term memory. All those conscious events that once happened in the past seem so unreal now. Sometimes, I dream of them. Sweet, sour and bitter, much worse, they are more vivid in my dream, than that in my mind, making me believe more that they don't really exist. Oh, forgive me. Memories don't exist. They only remain and stay. And then they fade, finally disintegrate. This is getting nowhere, apparently. When people go separately, they grow apart. So apart that no one doesn't even care to bother anymore. FOOLISH ME ! Friends forever is a lie. Til next time. Idiotically, Hazel.
11:09 AM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances |
| ||