Love locked down
And I continue to write the love story..
Saturday, October 4, 2014
Today was a pretty day


Today was a pretty day.
There was no disappointments,
no expectations on your whereabouts.

It's been such a long time,
since I took a nice stroll under the fading sunlight,
watching around the beautiful neighborhood routine activities.

It's been such a long time,
since I breathe in fresh air, being so relaxing.

Today's weather is really nice.
If I am retired already, then today would be a perfect stressless Satursday.

But I am not, not yet.
Still many long ways to go.

For Heaven's sake, I'm already thinking about retirement at age of 23 and 11 months.

Oh Lord. One more damn month and I'm 24 already !!!!

Heading back to Penang again, this evening.
Finally ? Yea, finally.
I thought I'd be staying for at most 10 days only.
Ended up had stayed for real 2 weeks.
Flu thrice, almost four times in 2 weeks.

What a holiday.
I literally seeing nobody, and doing nothing besides reading.
It's all different already.

It's all really different already.

Not sure when will be the next time for me to be back here.
Life is gonna be so much so much busier soon.
I should be busier, 'coz no matter how busy I am, I still managed to have many free time,
then overthinking starts, mind-disasters happen.

Everything is going to be a lot more different.
Gonna be another year.
Another year.

Please, Almighty.
Please adore me, please shelter me, help me go through all the odds.

Til next time.

Being aparthy,
Hazel



3:47 PM
Genuinely by Hazel Frances